For 2014, on the occasion of IPFW's 50th Anniversary, the fourth annual Mini-Symposium on Analysis is organized concurrently with the:
Midwestern Workshop on Asymptotic Analysis
Friday/Saturday, Sept. 19/20, 2014
Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne
- For the list of speakers and schedule of events, see the MWAA web site.
- The Workshop is free to attend, no registration required. Attendees interested in joining the speakers for lunch on Friday or Saturday should contact Professor Coffman in advance so we can have an accurate headcount.
- Talks are currently scheduled for 40 minutes each (followed by question time and frequent breaks).
- Printable Poster:
- List of Abstracts: (last update Sept. 17) - Speakers may e-mail titles/abstracts to CoffmanA (at) ipfw.edu
- Travel Information for IPFW including hotel information, parking, and maps (updated Sept. 17)
- All talks in Kettler Hall (second floor classrooms)
- Breaks in Kettler 200 (Tea Room in office suite)
- Lots of free parking near Kettler (white line spaces - green spaces for Purdue A paid permits only)
- Local organizers: Adam Coffman, Peter Dragnev
- Photos from the 2013 Analysis Mini-Symposium at IPFW