First IPFW Analysis Mini-Symposium
November 11, 2011
Talks by visiting and local faculty:
- I. Kossovskiy (U. Western Ontario), Mappings of 2-nondegenerate hypersurfaces in dimension 3
- Y. Zhang (UCSD), Chern-Moser-Weyl tensor theory and its applications to the Hopf Lemma for CR maps
- P. Dragnev (IPFW), Convexity of harmonic measures on real line and circle
- A. Coffman (IPFW), Counterexamples to unique continuation for a Beltrami system in C2
- Y. Pan (IPFW), Solvability of nonlinear PDE systems in dimension two
Zhang's visit as Scholar in Residence supported in part by IPFW Office of Research, Engagement, and Sponsored Programs
"Mappings of 2-nondegenerate hypersurfaces in dimension 3"
"Chern-Moser-Weyl tensor theory and its applications to the Hopf Lemma for CR maps"
Kossovskiy, Dragnev, Zhang, Pan, Coffman