For on-campus math tutoring, see the resources listed in your course syllabus.
- Visit the MALL for free help
- One-on-one free tutoring through through CASA's Tutoring Center.
- Contact the Math Test Center to schedule an appointment for one-on-one, online tutoring.
- Presentations on Math Anxiety (Jan. 29) and Time Management (Jan. 30, 2014)
- Spring 2014 Tutoring sessions co-sponsored by ODMA
The department secretary may also have information on private tutors.
Tutorials are available on computers in the student-access computing facilities for these courses:
- Elementary Algebra MA 109 using the Hall/Mercer text
- Intermediate Algebra MA 113 using the Hall/Mercer text
- College Algebra and Trigonometry MA 153 using the Connally text.
- College Algebra and Trigonometry MA 154 using the Connally text.
- Precalculus MA 159 using the Connally text.
To make your time effective, bring your text, paper, pencil, and your graphing calculator