College of Arts and Sciences

The Liberal Arts Building.

Please note that transfer programs do not yield a degree at IPFW - contact the Department of Biology if you have questions.

Visit the COAS Advising Information on Transfer Program page if you have more questions about our transfer programs.

* The Journalism transfer program is advised through the Department of Communication only. If you have questions or are interested in this program, please contact the department instead of the COAS advising office.

© 2014 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email the Office of Institutional Equity at