Information about myBLUEprint
Use myBLUEprint to assist you in selecting classes, tracking degree progress, and creating a plan to graduation. The COAS academic advising office assists students in all majors to use myBLUEprint as a degree audit and planning tool.
myBLUEprint is a valuable resource to help you get to graduation. Although your advisor is here to help you each step of the way, you are also responsible for tracking your progress toward graduation. Locate myBLUEprint under your Enrollment Tab of myIPFW and use this tool to do the following:
- Use the “Worksheet” as an online Bingo sheet. Check how your grades have posted each semester.
- Find general education course options on the Worksheet.
- Find major course options on the Worksheet.
- Use the “Look Ahead” feature to see how future courses will fit into your degree requirements. This feature is very helpful in determining courses that “double count” toward your major and general education/COAS requirements.
- Use the worksheet to determine how many free elective credits will be needed in your major.
- Use the “What If” feature to research minor options or double major options.
- Use the “Plans” tab to create a 4 year plan to graduation.
- Use the “GPA Calculator” to make GPA predictions.
Contact a COAS advisor for a myBLUEprint tutorial or with questions regarding myBLUEprint. For additional information about myBLUEprint see the Registrar’s Office website.