To schedule an advising appointment with the COAS Advisor, Christa Van De Weg, you must log into the AdvisorTrac website. Here are some important instructions and tips:
- It is recommended that you use a Firefox internet browser when using AdvisorTrac.
- Use your IPFW username and password to log in to AdvisorTrac.
- Click on Search Availability on the left-hand side of the page.
- Follow these instructions:
- In the drop down menu Center select "Arts and Sciences."
- You can leave the drop down menus Consultant, Reason, and Location blank if you choose.
- Select the date and time span that you would like to search within.
- Click the Search button. You should see available time slots for advisors. Click on the time slot that works best for you, and an Appointments Entry box should pop up asking for more information.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Appointments Entry box.
- Do not forget to log out when you have completed your request.
- An email will be sent to you 24 hours before your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, be sure to check in with Heidi Felger at the front desk of the College of Arts and Sciences main office in Liberal Arts Building, Room 153, regardless of where your advising appointment is located. Failure to check in with Heidi will be reflected as a "missed" appointment in the AdvisorTrac system.
To cancel an advising appointment:
- Click on the "X" after the appointment information in the Upcoming Appointments section on your Main Menu.
- In the Appointments Cancellation box, enter a cancellation reason, and click the Confirm Cancellation button.
If you don't see any time slots that work with your schedule or if you need further assistance, please call Heidi Felger at 260-481-6160 or drop by the COAS main office in Liberal Arts Building, Room 153.