Fees and Expenses
University Fees for Year 2015-2016
- Resident Tuition - $332.05 per Credit Hour
- Non-Resident Tuition - $751.85 per Credit Hour
- NEW - Nursing classes will be assessed an additional $11.75 per credt hour differential fee
Undergraduate/Graduate Online Distance Learning
- Resident / Non-Resident $360.75 per Credit Hour
Additional Bursar Fees: http://www.ipfw.edu/offices/bursar/tuition-fees/
Course Related Fees*
- NUR 50300 - Students enrolling in NUR50300 Advanced Health Assessment will be assessed a fee of $300.00 (effective Fall 2014) to cover costs of standardized patients.
- NUR 50700 - Students enrolling in NUR50700 will be assessed a fee of $89.00 (effective Fall 2014) to cover Shadow Health costs.
- NUR 69800 - Students enrolling in the Research M. S. Thesis option will be assessed a thesis fee of $90.00
* These fees are subject to change by the vendor.