Patricia A. Eber, M.S.Ed., LMFT
Interim Chair and Continuing Lecturer
Courses Taught: HSRV 10000, HSRV 10300, HSRV 10500, HSRV 21100, 20000, 32000, 39900, 41700
- Licensed in Marriage & Family Therapy
- M. S. in Marriage & Family Therapy
- B. A. in Psychology
- A. S. in Human Services
- Pat is state certified in First Steps and Healthy Families.
- Continuous Lecturer - Human Services, January 1983 to Present
- Director - Bi-county Big Brothers Big Sisters of Huntington and Whitley Counties, 1997 to 2002
- Home-based therapy for clients that have substantiated abuse and neglect charges. These individuals are mandated through the court system. 1996 to 2004
- Private Practice 2003 to Present
- Interim Chair of the Human Services Department at IPFW 2007-present
- Human Services Student Organization, IPFW - Faculty Advisor
- Pat was involved in the creation of the Bachelor's degree for Human Services.
- Pat has been involved with several faculty search committees at IPFW.
- Chair of the Curriculum Committee
- Betty Dykstra Scholarship Committee
- Healthy Cities Committee
- College of Health & Human Services Assessment Committee
In 1981 Pat wrote a grant for a medically-based outreach program for pregnant teens in cooperation with Park view Hospital. She taught these classes until 1986. At that time she developed a parenting program for parents of newborns through age six. Parkview Hospital adopted this program and Pat taught it until 2002.