Celebrate 50 Years
College of Education and Public Policy

For consideration by the Department of Professional Studies Graduate Admissions Committee, please submit the following:

  • Graduate Program Application
  • Graduate Data Sheet
  • Official Transcripts Request Form (transcripts of all previous college or university work)
  • Three Letters of Reference from former professors or supervisors
  • Application Fee (see below)

Please be sure to check for additional program requirements and information.

If you are an international applicant, please be sure to read our International Applicant Information.

Financial Aid

As a graduate student, if you take 4 credit hours in Fall or Spring semesters you may be eligible for partial Financial Aid. For full Financial Aid you still need 6 credit hours for Fall or Spring and 4 credit hours for Summer.

Please contact Financial Aid at http://www.ipfw.edu/financial/.

Application Fee

A non-refundable application fee of $55, payable to IPFW, is required of all applicants who have not previously attended an Indiana University graduate school. Be sure to forward your check or money order, along with the completed application fee form, to:

Bursar's Office
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne IN 46805-1499

Application Deadlines

Please contact the Professional Studies Secretary for information.