Admission to an IPFW graduate program requires the following:
- A completed application and graduate data sheet
- An official transcript reflecting 3.0 or better out of a 4.0 Grade Point Average
- Three professional letters of reference
- A current resume
- A statement of professional goals
- Any related licenses or certificates
- A non-refundable application fee of $55, payable to IPFW, is required of all applicants who have not previously attended Indiana University graduate school. Be sure to forward your check or money order, along with the completed application fee form, to the Bursar's Office at IPFW.
Application forms may be printed from the links above or a paper application may be requested by calling the department secretary at (260) 481-6861. Please note the university deadline for applications. If you have missed the university deadline, please still contact the director of the program.