Admission to the IPFW Special Education graduate program requires the following:
- A completed application and graduate data sheet
- An official transcript reflecting 3.0 or better out of a 4.0 Grade Point Average
- Three professional letters of reference
- A current resume
- A statement of professional goals
- A copy of your teaching license if you anticipate applying for Indiana special education license
- A non-refundable application fee of $55, payable to IPFW, is required of all applicants who have not previously attended Indiana University graduate school. Be sure to forward your check or money order, along with the completed application fee form, to the Bursar's Office at IPFW.
Application forms may be printed from the links above or a paper application may be requested by calling the department secretary at (260) 481-6861. Please note the university deadline for applications. If you have missed the university deadline, please still contact the director of the program.