How to Use AdvisorTrac to Schedule An Appointment
Go to: http://advtrac2.ipfw.edu:82
You will use your IPFW user name and password to sign into AdvisorTrac.
- Use your IPFW user name and password to sign into AdvisorTrac.
- Click on "Search Availability..." on the left of the screen.
- Choose your advising Center.
- To search for a specific advisor, click on the drop down arrow in the Consultant box and select an advisor. (To search for all advisor availability, leave the Consultant box blank)
- To search for a specific Date Range, click on the calendars to change the dates.
- To search for a specific Time Range, click on the arrows to change the times.
- To search for a specific Day, deselect the days not wanted.
- Click “Search”.
- To schedule an appointment, click on one of the darker green available time slots in the Available Time Slots area.
- In the Appointments Entry box, click on the drop down arrow to choose an appointment Reason.
- Enter an alternate E-mail address if necessary. Otherwise, leave blank.
- Enter any additional notes for your advisor in the Notes box.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Main Menu button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Your Upcoming Appointments information will display in the Calendar box on the left side of the screen.
- An Appointment Confirmation E-mail will be sent to you and your advisor immediately and an Appointment Reminder E-mail will be sent to you 24 hours before your appointment.
- To Cancel an appointment, click on the “X” after the appointment information in the Upcoming Appointments section on your Main Menu.
- In the Appointment Cancellation box, enter a cancellation Reason and click the Confirm Cancellation button.
- To Log-out of AdvisorTrac, click on the Log Off button in the upper left corner of the screen.