You and a guest are invited to attend the Doermer School of Business D490 International Business Studies Program Annual Cocktail Reception (PDF), A Celebration of Morocco on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the IPFW Walb Union International Ballroom 150.
- Experience Moroccan food, culture, art, and music
- Learn about recent D490 student research and experience in the country
- Network with past D490 alumni, faculty, and clients
- Hear from former Franklin Electric CEO, Bill Lawson about his passion for insuring that students gain international business and cultural experience.
- Get an update from the Doermer School of Business about the upcoming international studies trip and itinerary.
Moroccan cuisine and a cash bar will be available. Please register your attendance by October 25th via D490Reception2013.eventbrite.com.