Dining Etiquette and Networking Dinner
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 6:00 p.m.
Summit Club, Downtown Fort Wayne
The Accounting Society is co-sponsoring the upcoming Dining Etiquette and Networking Dinner hosted by Academic Counseling and Career Services.
- Learn how to handle yourself at an interview dinner
- Opportunity to network with area employers
- Cost: $15 per person for a choice of meal & dessert (This $45 meal has been subsidized by IPSGA and will only cost students $15)
- Professional attire is required
- RSVP: by Monday, Oct 13th by submitting a reservation form on the Career Services website and payment at the IPFW Bursar’s office.
- For more information, contact Career Services at 260-481-0689.