The IPFW financial aid office helps students gain access to grants, scholarships, loans and part-time university employment. In addition, some scholarships are designated for business students. based on a combination of academic merit and financial need.
The Doermer School of Business (DSB) offers several scholarships for students enrolled in the DSB baccalaureate degree program. These include:
John P. Manzer Memorial Scholarship
- Economics major
- Undergraduate in financial need
- Full-time Business major
- junior or senior class standing
- Full-time Economics, Finance, Management or Marketing major
- 3.0 overall GPA
Business Education Fund Scholarship
- Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing student enrolled in minimum of 6 hours
- resident of Allen, Adams, Dekalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells, or Whitley counties.
For more information, please contact the IPFW Financial Aid Office, Kettler Hall 109 at 260-481-6820 and the Doermer School of Business Student Center, Neff Hall 366 at 260-481-6472.
For external information about student scholarships, visit www.scholarshiphelp.org