In an ever-changing global environment, professionals who make effective and ethical business decisions are in high demand. IPFW’s MBA programs help develop these skills and are offered in two different program formats to fit students’ backgrounds and busy lives.
Earn an IU Degree in 24 Months
- Flexible Program. Hybrid classes to fit your work schedule. Classes meet Monday through Thursday evening.
- Take 11 Core Courses plus 4 Track Courses. Two track options include Business Analytics and Finance.
- Executive Mentoring. A series of executive lectures where high-level managers serve as mentors.
- Organizational Action Project. Most assignments can be directly related to your organization, allowing real-world application of information.
- Highest Accreditation. IPFW is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB-International) which is the highest level of accreditation that can be obtained. IPFW offers the only AACSB-International accredited business school in Northeast Indiana.
- Alums report a one year median salary change of 20%.
"My MBA from IPFW has afforded me opportunities that I had never had. It opened me up to a new career field which I never knew existed, but it turned out I was extremely good at! Shortly after graduating I was offered a position in Supply Chain Management at one of the world's leading airlines. I have progressed in my job faster than anyone else who started with me, and I am positive that my MBA from IPFW gave me that upper hand. I have so many opportunities with my MBA that I had never considered before. Instead of worrying about finding a career, I found myself struggling to decide which career to choose."
Strategic Forecast Analyst II, American Airlines
Earn an IU degree in approximately 24 months
Flexible program: Hybrid classes to fit your work schedules
Classes meet in the evenings Mondays through Thursdays
• Take 11 core courses, plus 4 track courses
• Two Track Options:
• Revenue Management
• Value-Based Pricing Analytics
• Risk Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• Asset Valuation and Strategy
• Investment Analysis
• Corporate Financial Risk Management
• Real Options in Capital Budgeting
A series of executive lectures, where high-level managers
serve as “mentors” in class
Organizational Action Project
Most assignments can be directly related to your
organization, allowing real-world application of information
learned in the classroom setting
Alums report a one year median salary change of 20%