Department of Communication
Communicating is a part of your life, whether you’re smiling, talking, writing, or using the latest form of technology to stay in touch. Communication underlies professional as well as personal success.
Front row, left to right: Irwin Mallin, Randi Boyd, Kathy Whitcraft,
Marcia Dixson,Wei Luo, Lisa Menegatos
Back row, left to right: Adam Dircksen, Steve Carr, Melissa Dietrich,
Kevin Stoller, Dan Tamul, Barbara Smith, Art Herbig,
Michelle Kearl, Assem Nasr, Deborah Godwin-Starks
The IPFW Department of Communication offers bachelor's and master's degrees to prepare you for success in the communication field. At IPFW, you’ll receive:
- hands-on experience in the classroom, including the use of our state-of-the-art Mac Lab.
- opportunities to receive money to attend conferences so you can learn from professionals in the communication field.
- work experience through our internship program.
- small class sizes and personal attention from your professors.
- cost-effective degree from Purdue University, an internationally recognized leader in higher education.