Confluence: Call for Submissions
Confluence, IPFW's literary journal, is accepting submissions for its spring 2014 issue, now through 11:59 p.m. March 15. Guidelines for submitting are as follows:
- Submit poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction on any topic (.doc, .docx, .pdf, or .rtf format).
- Include your name, title(s) of your work, and contact information in the body of your email.
- Attach each submission as a separate document named after your piece.
- Work in any medium may be submitted (jpg or .png format).
- Include your name, title(s) of your work, medium, and contact information the body of your email.
- Attach each submission as a separate file named after your piece.
Submit to: email@example.com
So that your work may be judged anonymously, please ensure your name does not appear anywhere on the submission itself.