dotCMS: Basic Training - Information Technology Services
February 26, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Add to Calendar
||IT Services Training Lab Kettler 205 B
Prerequisite: Must be identified as a web author through the IPFW design teams recommendation.
- Browser Settings
- Overview of the Environment
- New Naming Conventions
- Creating New Folders & Pages
- Creating New Content
- Uploading Images & Docs
- Navigation & Breadcrumb Menus
- Working with Re-usable Content
- Searching for Contentlets
- Working with Tables
- 5 Kinds of Links
- Reordering the Navigation Menu
- Archiving and Deleting Files
Free Training for faculty, staff and emeriti/official retirees
Registration can be completed online.
There are no related events.