Celebrate 50 Years

Re-entering Students

Be the exception to the rule.

If you have previously attended IPFW as a regularly admitted student, please submit the following:

  • Application for Undergraduate Admission
  • Unofficial Indiana or Purdue University transcript(s)
  • Official transcripts from all colleges attended since your enrollment at IPFW
  • No application fee is due


If you have previously attended IPFW and were academically dismissed you will need to go through the Readmission process.  For more information please visit the MAC website.