IPFW Collegiate Connection™ Students
Be exceptional with Dual Credit.
Are you ready to jump start your amazing journey and earn credits for your degree while still in high school? Apply for enrollment in Collegiate Connection at IPFW and save time and save money—and gain confidence.
Here are the program requirements:
- Pass End of Course Assessments in algebra and English
- Maintain a B average (3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Complete (or be able to complete) enough high school credits to meet Core 40 or Academic Honors high school graduation requirements
- Be in the top half of your graduating class
- Have approval from parent/guardian and high school guidance office
To find out more or to apply online, visit the Collegiate Connection website.