We're here to see you succeed.
Contact the IPFW Office of Admissions to learn more about how to apply, admission requirements, transferring credits, or visiting campus.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Every first and third Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (excluding holidays); appointments must be scheduled in advance
- Students can come in daily for Walk-in Admission Counseling from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, and 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. on Fridays. Otherwise, we recommend making an appointment.
- We offer guided tours Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Telephone: Call 260-481-6812 or 1-800-324-IPFW (4739) to schedule a campus visit or an appointment with an Admissions counselor
- Fax: 260-481-5450
- Text Us at 260-797-3327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Location: Kettler Hall, Room 111
- Mailing Address: 2101 East Coliseum Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- Request Information Online Form