Discover amazing new opportunities at Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne.
To apply for admission to an undergraduate (bachelor’s) program or degree, please complete an international student application and submit it with all required documents. All documents must be original or certified copies by the source institutions (e.g., high school, examination council, etc.) or the EducationUSA advising center sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
To be considered for admission, please submit the following documents:
- Completed international student application with a $50 USD nonrefundable fee.
- Copy of the first page of your passport and a copy of your visa, I-94, and I-20 (if available).
- Proof of English proficiency. The most common way of demonstrating proficiency is by taking one of the following: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, or the Michigan Test.
- Original or certified copies of all secondary and post-secondary academic records.
- Certification of financial support. Usually, this is an official letter or an original statement from a bank, company, or government sponsor indicating the availability of sufficient funds to pay for your tuition and living expenses. The estimated cost of attendance for 2012–13 is $29,764 USD for undergraduate students and $27,882 USD for graduated students (see the Estimated Cost of Attendance [PDF] for details). The financial guarantee needs to equal or exceed $27,944.
- GRE or GMAT scores if needed by the graduate program to which you are applying (graduate/master’s students only).
Download the international student application form [PDF] and email the completed form to email@example.com or send it by postal mail to the following address:
IPFW Office of International Education
Walb Union, Room 145
2101 East Coliseum Boulevard
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499
For more information, please visit the IPFW Office of International Education.
Admission Information in Other Languages