- Learn about the business process reengineering project underway at Purdue.
- forms, procedures, policies and links pertaining to accounts, budgets, financial transactions, and reports.
- forms, procedures, policies and links pertaining to payments for goods and services on behalf of the University. This includes non-payroll payments to employees, and non-payroll and certain financial aid payments to students.
- forms, procedures, polices and links pertaining to travel on behalf of the University by its faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
- links to the most commonly used business office forms.
- links to OnePurdue, Coeus, Concur, FileLocker, Glacier, PaymentNet, Webview and other web-based applications used in support of University business,
- links to various information of interest to business managers, account clerks and others involved in providing University business services.
- contains a staff directory and mission statement.
Important Information About this Web Site
- West Lafayette Campus References
- References to offices and employees on the West Lafayette campuses should be substituted with IPFW equivalents. If in doubt, contact IPFW Accounting Services.
- OnePurdue website links
- OnePurdue website resources may require the use of special login credentials. For information on how to access these resources, click here.
If you see or suspect unethical or illegal behavior by any IPFW department or employee, you may report your concerns anonymously to The Network. Call 1-866-815-2620, or visit https://www.tnwgrc.com/Purdue.