- forms, procedures, policies and links pertaining to accounts, budgets, financial transactions, and reports.
- forms, procedures, policies and links pertaining to payments for goods and services on behalf of the University. This includes non-payroll payments to employees, and non-payroll and certain financial aid payments to students.
- forms, procedures, polices and links pertaining to travel on behalf of the University by its faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
- links to the most commonly used business office forms.
- links to OnePurdue, Coeus, Concur, FileLocker, Glacier, PaymentNet, Webview and other web-based applications used in support of University business,
- links to various information of interest to business managers, account clerks and others involved in providing University business services.
- contains a staff directory and mission statement.
Important Information About this Web Site
- Purdue Career Account Required for Access
- This web site makes extensive use of Purdue University web pages. Many of these pages now require Purdue security credentials for access. All IPFW employees have the necessary security credentials in their Purdue Career Account. If you do not know your Purdue Career Account Name and Password, contact the IPFW IT Services Help Desk at 16030 for assistance.
- Domain Prefix
- IPFW and Purdue are in different Internet domains. An IPFW user connected to the IPFW networks is on the domain ADIPFW. When accessing certain Purdue web pages, the user must use ONEPURDUE\ followed by his Purdue Career Account name to connect to the Purdue domain. The domain name is not case sensitive.
- West Lafayette Campus References
- References to offices and employees on the West Lafayette campuses should be substituted with IPFW equivalents. If in doubt, contact IPFW Accounting Services.
If you see or suspect unethical or illegal behavior by any IPFW department or employee, you may report your concerns anonymously to The Network. Call 1-866-815-2620, or visit https://www.tnwgrc.com/Purdue.